Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Thursday Night

So it's been awhile since I last blogged, I just wasn't feeling inspired or perhaps worse, I didn't feel there was anything worth writing about.
But then I realised, I can just write. About anything. So here are some random thoughts on a Thursday night.
I adore my children - they are beautiful, amazing and frighteningly a lot like me in many ways.
I'm happy the sun started to shine today. I just hope it will continue to shine.
I am looking forward to seeing my old schoolfriend Yvonne on Saturday - it has been almost 20 years since we last saw each other, and a last minute decision means she will be coming to Brussels for the day, so we will meet up for awhile.
I wonder how long it will take me to wean Alex onto formula. So far out of 9 days we've had 2 successful feeds - let's hope this is the start of the way things are supposed to be.
I hope that the new neighbours are not going to park that bloody lorry outside their house every day. Time will tell.
I really enjoyed that ice cream.
And now it's time to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hows the new job going Sam? Any tips on how to start over? Hope your routine is starting to make sense again. Hugs-Quinn

    ReplyDelete