Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New to this

I love to write...so why has it been so hard to start writing this blog?
Anyway, having sat here staring at the screen for the better part of a day (not constantly I can assure you!) I decided to just go for it. Set up the account, created my username and then panicked...not knowing what on earth to write about!
In addition to starting a blog, I also decided to start "Tweeting"...and have been reading those of MrsStephenFry...I have to confess that I have been having a quiet chuckle to myself. (well, I think my husband and older son might disagree with my use of the word "quiet" ) I do feel I have a lot to learn about the art of Twitter and Blogging and hopefully with time I will improve!
On this note I should probably head into the kitchen and start thinking about preparing dinner before it's time to go to bed!
Tomorrow is a new day and perhaps I will be brave enough to write again...in the meantime, goodnight!

1 comment: