Thursday, April 29, 2010

Facebook all messed up

I'm going to have a grumble about Facebook today.
I have been a loyal user for the past two years, adding more and more friends and connections with every passing day, sharing in their latest and greatest, highs and lows, everything! So imagine my shock this morning when I looked on my profile page and realised that I suddenly could not see ANY of my friends. In fact, it showed me as having 0 Friends! I started looking on the Home page to see updates about my friends going about their daily business....only to see posts made by me.... I am now wondering how long it will take Facebook support to react to my report (supported by screenshots I might add!) as I would very much like to be able to Facebook again as usual! May not seem like a big deal, but Facebook has provided me with a platform to catch up with long-lost friends, share in their happy and sad news, see photos of their children, homes, pets....and to generally keep up with their lives. To suddenly not have any of that was quite a shock!
However, I would like to point out that I am not that sad that I can't live without it....I just prefer to have it than not. (note to John!)
On the whole today has been a good day. The sun was shining and the temperature was more than ambient....the little fella had his jabs and at his monthly weigh-in had gained sufficient weight for the doctor to say he's doing well. My little princess had a good day at school, and was beaming from ear to ear when I collected her from school. My older son had a good day at school and spent most of the afternoon learning his school "hymn" as part of the school's 40th anniversary celebrations. His sheer determination to get it right is encouraging - he takes this very seriously! I am sure we will have another rendition of it in the morning over breakfast....
Can't believe tomorrow is Friday - where has the week gone?
On that note, it's time to say night night.... Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment